Carol Bliss Cannon
After growing up in New Jersey and graduating from Bucknell University, Carol moved to Breckenridge in 1984 with dreams of becoming a ski instructor (much to the chagrin of her parents!). Carol loved the infectious enthusiasm of people learning how to ski, seeing snow or the mountains for the first time and showing them “everything about Breckenridge”.
Carol received an MBA from the University of Denver and then started traveling the country, spreading that enthusiasm for Breckenridge’s summer tourism and winter wonderlands for the Breckenridge Resort Chamber (now the Breckenridge Tourism Office). She was also the Public Relations Director, hosting journalists from all over the world, to show them our “slice of heaven” in the Rockies.
In the late 1990’s Carol and her husband started construction and property management companies. They built and sold numerous “spec” and custom homes, managed short and long-term rentals from studios to large, luxurious ski-in-ski-out homes and have managed numerous Homeowners’ Associations.
Carol and her husband continue to raise their family in Breckenridge and have a son at Summit High School. You’ll find Carol’s depth-of-knowledge in marketing, residential home-building, property management and all things Breckenridge and Summit County over the past 30+ years will help you sell or buy your Breckenridge home or investment property!
Credentials & Memberships
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Certified
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Resort Second Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Colorado Real Estate License
- Member, Summit Association of Realtors
- Member, Colorado Association of Realtors ( CAR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors ( NAR)
- Licensed Community Association Manager (CAM)
- Member, Community Association Institute of Colorado
- Summit County Library Board of Directors
- Summit High School Tigers Football Boosters
- Summit High School, Summit Middle School and Breckenridge Elementary Accountability Committees, PTSO and Active Volunteer
- Active Volunteer with Breckenridge Festival of Film, Boys Scouts Troop 187, Summit Nordic Ski Club, Father Dyer Methodist Church Active Member, Summit Historical Society, Breckenridge Music Festival Past Board of Directors
- Broker Associate, Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties Real Estate – current
- Owner of Cannon Construction – managed the building process for numerous custom and “spec” homes.
- Owner and Founder, Bliss Property Management – managed long and short term rentals for studios to 8 bedroom luxury homes. Manage numerous Homeowners Associations
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.